Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Blessed Weekend

This weekend was one of the best weekends we have had in a long time.  The sun was out, the weather was perfect, and the company was spectacular.

On Saturday we got to spend some time with our favorite nephews.  Eric came over and learned a little about the ways of yard work ("man's work" as Joe would call it :).  He was a great student and Joe even let him cut our prized front yard all by himself. :)


And when he was done with the yard work he got a little love from Willow.


I even got a few shots of Mr. Enzo that day since it was so nice outside and he had wondered onto the front porch.


We finished up Saturday evening with a visit with my favorite littlest nephew and he sure was in a silly mood. :)


Today I got to spend some time with one of the sweetest little families on the planet.  Sabrina has been an amazing friend of mine for 6+ years now and I have been blessed to see her family grow...twice!  I love her newest edition, sweet little man Ethan!  I got to go get my baby fix and my photography fix today!










No comments:

Post a Comment