Thursday, May 31, 2012

Frozen Breakfast Burritos

I must say that I get so discouraged when my sweet hubby goes to work without eating breakfast, and then on many days he works right through lunch. I know this is so not healthy, but I don't have the time to get up and fix a good breakfast every morning. I needed something that we could grab-and-go. Of course we are trying to eat cleaner and eat less preservatives, so I tried out this recipe that I found here on the Pretty Providence blog for frozen breakfast burritos.


 
They turned out pretty good and they are simple to make and re-heat. The best part is that they are fairly inexpensive and make a ton in a super quick time so you can make a whole month's worth in one morning. They definitely meet the grab-and-go requirement.


 
Try them out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment