Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread

My husband is about the pickiest eater on the planet, so I am always on the hunt for those recipes that make him go back for seconds and ask for me to make it again. Those are the recipes I print and add to the notebook!

I found this recipe on Pinterest for Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread and it sounded like something Joe would love. I, on the other hand, don't like that "buffalo" flavor and made this particular recipe just to appease the hubby.


 
I have to let you in on a little secret...this was stinkin' delicious!!! I even went back for seconds! Serve it with some blue cheese or ranch (like we did) and you have the perfect party bread or husband-bread as I would call it :0) This recipe was immediately printed for it's own special little place in the recipe notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment