Saturday, March 20, 2010

Grad School

So this past week I finally applied to Graduate School.  I have so many thoughts running around in my head about it!  I am mostly excited!!!  I have been waiting for Joe to finish grad school, and now that he is in his final semesters I can finally work on furthering my education!!  I am going to be working 100% online towards a Masters in Technology Education through Lesley University in Cambringe MA.  It is a one of a kind program that is going to open up so many doors for me.  I am nervous about the student loans and the work load, but I know it will all be worth it in the end.  YAY!!


If you are interested in reading about the history of Lesley University, click here:  http://www.lesley.edu/about/history.html 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on going to grad school! The whole family wishes you well. Please keep us updated on your progress. Love ya!! - Jef

    ReplyDelete