Easy and Delicious!? It doesn’t get any better than that. I usually am not such a fan of Sloppy Joes, but these were amazing! Joe through this together in the crock pot before heading out to a birthday party, and when we came home they were ready to be devoured.
- 3/4 lb of ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cup of frozen bell pepper and onion mix
- 1 cup of canned tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons canned tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
In a large skillet, cook the ground beef, garlic ,and frozen vegetables over medium-high heat until your beef is cooked through. Combine all the other ingredients in a crockpot. Add your meat mixture and stir. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Spoon your Sloppy Joe Mix onto some toasted buns and make sure you grab a napkin!