Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Love of My Life

7 Years ago today I married my best friend.  We are more in love today than we were on that beautiful June day 7 years ago.  I couldn’t ask for a better husband and friend!

c30

“The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”
Marilyn Monroe

a13

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever”
Nicholas Sparks

r3

“Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you”
Rascal Flatts, God Blessed the Broken Road

r22 

We still try to have fun each day and spend every moment showing each other how special the other is to us.  I love my Joe Moe more than I love myself…sometimes so much it feels like my heart is going to explode.  I have loved our first 7 years together and I am looking forward to many, many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment