Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin Farm Fun

One of the things we have recently been able to mark off our Fall Bucket List was a trip to pick perfect pumpkins at the pumpkin farm. 

IMG_2201_edited-1

We met up with my bestie and her family at Kinsey Family Farms.  This was the first time we had been there, and I am so glad we tried it out.  The Kinsey Family Farm is so beautiful, clean, and the staff was so sweet. 

IMG_2370_edited-1

We had fun trying to find the perfect pumpkins and taking a bunch of pictures of my bestie’s little pumpkin.

IMG_2306_edited-1IMG_2358_edited-1IMG_2376_edited-1

We finally chose two very unique pumpkins that had their own special beauty.  My super-man hubs, who I think can do and carry anything, carried our two special pumpkins safely to the car.

IMG_2384_edited-1

It was a beautiful day and hopefully the start to a new tradition that will last years to come!

1 comment:

  1. We had a lot of fun too! I just love carrying on with traditions that my parents did with us and making our own new traditions with the Pumpkin;)
    We should totally do that Every year!!!Love ya

    ReplyDelete