Monday, October 8, 2012

October is Here!

I love love love fall, and you can probably tell by my lack of posts this past week that I have been out enjoying the cooler weather, changing leaves, and smell of bon fires!  I owe you a few missed posts, so you are going to get a couple today. :0)

First – I want to share my October porch with you!  So I have made some simple wreaths in the past, but this one was made from start to finish in 5 minutes flat!  I’m not joking with you friend!

IMG_2167

I literally hot glued 3 feather boas around a foam wreath form, stuck in a pumpkin (which was made for flower arrangements and was already on a stick”), and stuck on a “C” which I had wrapped in jute.  So simple, but so chic!

IMG_2168

I whipped up a few pillow covers out of this cute 50% off spider web fabric, and added a few little table touches like my candy corn tree!

IMG_2170

IMG_2171

Why don’t you all come on over and sit a while ?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment