I had such good intentions last year...
When we moved into the new house in October, I wanted to hand-make all my Christmas decorations for that first Christmas. The only thing I managed to get finished (or even started for that matter) was my coffee filter wreath. Which I love!!
Sorry for the bad cell phone picture.
This summer I actually have a plan in place. Maybe if I share it here, with the world, I will get some of it checked off the list. My goal is to have all these projects finished by the time I start back to school (we'll see right?) because the family will be up here for Christmas this year and I want the house to look perfect!
So here is the list in order of importance... What do you think?? Can I do it??
1. Burlap Wreath for the Front Door
2. Tree Skirt
3. Burlap Stockings (5 - JC, CC, WC, HC, & EC - yes I have stockings for my pets)
4. And since I don't want everything to be burlap...White Button Ornaments (like this but all white buttons) and Brown Button Ornaments.
5. Two Pinecone Hangings
6. Six Wrag Wreaths for Hallway Doors
7. Two Burlap Pillows
8. Four Snowman Posts
9. Last Year's Tree Ornament (thank goodness I saved a piece of last year's tree)
10. Kitchen Door Wreath
I actually have a few more things I would love to make, but these are my top ten. Hopefully I can get them done this summer!!
** All these pictures are just examples of ideas, the final product will be an original :0)