Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Eco-Friendly Snack Bags (DIY)

I got in the crafty mood today and picked a project that was just in time for school to start back (which is this Friday!!).  I am always on the look out for small ways to help make a little less impact on the earth.  As school (way too quickly) approaches, these eco-friendly, re-usable, recycled snack bags are perfect!  Not to mention they are super cute too!!

Basically, I turned this….
sb

Into this….

sb2

I know right!?  So cute!!  I just made two this evening (one cute one for me, and one simple one for JC’s lunches), but I plan to whip many more of these out in the next couple of weeks.  I won’t re-type all the directions here, but if you are interested in making some of these yourself go check out Happy Hour Projects.  Adrianne does an AMAZING job of spelling out the directions step-by-step.  They were so easy to follow!  This was my first project from Happy Hour Projects, but I will definitely try another because it was true to form and took me about an hour and a half to make both bags from start to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment