Sunday, August 5, 2012

Time for a Change – Phase 2

Phase one – No More Sugary Drinks – is going fairly well.  I have only “cheated” a couple of times, and even when I do I have been making better choices such as Caffeine Free Sprite, or Pepsi Next (1/2 the sugar).  I had actually lost 6 pounds….that was until I went to Florida and ate out every day…oops….but hey, it was vacation! :0)
So I am back to sticking with my no sugary drinks, and I am also adding Phase 2 – Move EVERY Day.

I am not saying that I have just been laying around and being lazy, but I know that once school starts it is much harder to come home and keep moving.  I also know that I am going to have to move MORE than I do now.  I am not kidding myself and jumping into some crazy workout routine, but I will commit to moving above and beyond every day.  The easiest way to do this is to make sure I take the two crazy dogs for a walk each day.  Two laps around the neighborhood is a mile….a mile a day….I can do that. :0)

Wish me luck!  I will keep you updated!

PS – I totally look like this when I walk the dogs!  Ha Ha!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment