Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Special Touch for a Special Project

You have seen how we refinished the door, added color and new shelving, organized with baskets and labels, and even how we added frosting to the pantry door, but this little touch to the new pantry is the most special to me. 

A few months ago we visited an antique store in Braselton and I saw a booth with various antique door knob kits and I fell in love with them.  I would love to change every door knob in my house to a different antique knob! 

 knob1

We picked up this particular set because we thought the slightly cooper color would look beautiful with our new pantry door.

  knob2

I couldn’t get a picture that really showed the beautiful color, so you will just have to come over and visit to see it in person. ;0)  I just love all the detail, and the little space for a skeleton key.  It really makes a big impact on this door and makes it so unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment