Monday, August 6, 2012

Baked Pecan Chicken

Pecans are my favorite nut by far!  Any recipe that calls for pecans is a must try around here, and this one didn’t dissapoint.  The pecan crust gave the chicken then perfect little crunch.  Of course I am always looking for the hubs approval and when he says “keep this recipe” in between bites, I know I was successful. :0)

pc1
  • 2 boneless chicken breasts
  • 3 T honey
  • 3 T dijon mustard
  • 3 T finely chopped pecans



Use a meat mallet or rolling pin to flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 of an inch thickness.
 pc2
Combine honey and mustard, then spread it on both sides of the chicken.
 pc3
Dredge the chicken in pecans and place in a lightly greased baking dish.
 pc4
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 18 minutes.
pc5
** When I make this again, I will run my pecans through the food processor so that they are smaller and stick to the chicken easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment