Friday, August 17, 2012

Chocolate and Vanilla Frosty Knock-Offs

There is nothing yummier than a chocolate frosty and some French fries to dip into it!  When I saw this knock-off recipe on Trains and Tutus, I had to give it a try!  Since JC doesn’t do chocolate, I halved the recipe and made a vanilla frosty for him too!

Recipe:

1 can sweetened condensed milk (halved) 

1- 8 oz tub of cool whip (halved)

1/4 gallon of chocolate milk

1/4 gallon of white milk

1 Tablespoon of vanilla

frosty1frosty 2

All you do is whisk all the ingredients together (don’t add the vanilla to the chocolate ice cream ;0)  and toss it into your ice cream maker!  Yep, it is that easy!!  It turned out so yummy!  I thought it was even better after I had frozen it overnight.

frosty 4

No comments:

Post a Comment