Sunday, September 23, 2012

Apple Week ~ Apple Cobbler Cookies

Three weeks ago we had a blast picking tons of apples at B.J. Reece Apple Farm in the North Georgia Mountains.  I had a blast all month making all my apple recipes and I am so excited to share them with you all this week during….

Apple week 2012

My first recipe to share with you was a HUGE hit!  This was the very first thing we made with our apple pickin’s and we came back and made it again the next week! 

I found this recipe for Apple Cobbler Cookies on Emma’s Food Coma Blog.  They were super simple to make and turned out as delicious as promised.  They were so soft and chewy (just the way I like my cookies) and Hubs said, “they taste like fall”.  Yes!! 

apple cobbler cookies

I had these out when my sweet grandparents came to visit and they complimented on how delicious they were too!  Hubs even offered to make them for a school gathering the next week and he didn’t come home with even a crumb left!  If you have an extra apple on hand, you absolutely MUST give these a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment