This recipe is easy an thing to whip up and it was delicious! It was a little different for us to try adding some jalapeno into our meal, but it wasn’t as spicy as I thought it would be. Try it out!
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped (I buy Purdue frozen grilled cubed pieces)
- 8 oz package of shredded colby jack cheese
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 T butter, melted
Preheat your oven to 350o and lightly grease a 2 quart baking dish. Add rice, chicken, cheese, milk, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, eggs, and butter. Mix everything up really well. Bake un-covered for 40 – 50 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Season with salt and pepper to taste.